Aloha! I am glad you are here. I have made a list of 5 ideas you can do while visiting Maui, Hawaii.
- Kick your feet up and relax! Sit down and have a cocktail or “mocktail” whatever tickles your fancy. These past couple of years have been crazy. So take a load off, sit down, get your toes in the sand and take time to feel the warm sun on your skin. But don’t forget to use reef safe sunscreen (ex. Raw Elements) Trust me the rest of your trip won’t be fun if you get burnt on the first day! Where are the best cocktails? Check out the Mai Tai at Monkeypod here.
- Go diving with Lahaina divers! Fun fact, my dad started Lahaina Divers back in the 70’s. He’s sold it since then but every time we are on Maui we always dive with them. They have amazing dives for beginners and advanced divers. This last trip, my husband and nephew joined me on a dive. Check Lahaina Divers out here.
- Go snorkeling! Still adventurous but want a step down from diving? Go snorkeling! You can rent a mask, fins and snorkel from the beach huts next to the beaches or at your hotel. Jump in the ocean right next to your hotel. You’ll see fun, colorful fish right off the hotel beaches. I dare you to find Hawaii’s state fish the humuhumunukunukuāpuaʻa . Say that three times fast. Want to do a snorkel trip? We always go with Trilogy. They have an awesome trip out to Lana’i. The crew is the best. Find them here.
- Drive the road to Hana! It’s all about the experience and the drive rather than the destination. There are so many pretty spots to see along the way. Enjoy the views and the banana bread but please be respectful and pull over for the locals, they are headed to work. Read what some of the locals are trying to express about the RTH here. If you are looking for an awesome guide, this guy is the best. Find him here.
- Book a photography session with me! It’s always fun to create and have lifelong memories from trips with your loved ones. I love Maui so much I want you to remember it fondly. I am a Maui photographer and I like to capture family, maternity, couple and weddings. I would love to meet you and capture your love story, what ever that may be. Check out more about me here. If I am your gal and you want to book click here.
Check out more of my work here.
Mahalo for taking the time to read this post and I hope you have an amazing time on Maui!
Location: Maui, Hawaii
For any questions regarding our family sessions, please head on over to pricing and FAQs.
Kelly Petrovski Photography is a Maui, Hawaii based wedding and portrait photographer.
Interested in working with me? Contact me today!