Choosing a wedding or elopement photographer is one of the hardest parts of planning your big day. Your images will be with you the rest of your life so you must love my style but I will also be with you your entire day so it is very important we mesh well.
Whether you go with me, Kelly Petrovski Photography, or someone else on your big day I have put together the top 10 questions you should ask your potential photographer:
- What is included in each package? How do they differ?
- Can we request certain shots we would like?
- Do you offer retouching, color correcting or other corrective services?
- How many events will you photograph that weekend?
- What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- If my event runs longer, will you stay? What is the fee for you to stay longer?
- How would you describe your photography style?
- Can we order prints or albums directly from you?
- How long after the wedding will we receive the images? How will they be delivered?
- How much of a deposit do you require? When is it due? Do you accept payment plans?
By asking these questions to your potential photographer you will get a better feel of who they are, what they stand for, what their style is and what their packages are. This will ensure you will get the quality of service you want on your wedding day! Are you still looking for your wedding photographer? Let’s Chat!
Here are some other great resources from wedding blogs on what to ask your photographer before booking:
I am a wedding and portrait photographer serving the Hawaiian Islands and based on the island of Maui.